First of all, you need to know that “What is Gif.” The Abbreviation of Gif is “Graphics Interchange Format,” and it is the combination of two are more than two images which look like videos. But it does not have any audio and small in duration approximately 2 to 6 seconds.
Nowadays GIFs are becoming too popular on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Everyone is uploading Gifs on their social media accounts. People do this to show their interest in something or give appreciation to someone in the form of Gifs.
You can save Gifs from Facebook, Tumblr, etc very easily. But the main problem is that you can not download Gifs from Twitter by just right clicking like other websites. Because after uploading Gifs on Twitter, they convert it into videos so that it play smoothly.
But don’t worry, today I’ll show you that how to save a Gif from Twitter on iPhone, Android and computer very easily in just a few clicks. So let’s move on.
Table of Contents
How to Save a Gif from Twitter on Computer.
- Step-1: Open the Twitter website and Log in to your account.
- Step-2: Now just copy the link of the Gif which you want to download.
- Step-3: Now go to this website “ezgif.com“.
- Step-4: Now click on “Video to Gif” option.
- Step-5: After doing the above step, now just paste the “post url” to save Gif from Twitter and click on Upload button as shown in the below picture.
- Step-6: Now click on “Convert to Gif” button and scroll down and wait for some time to complete the process.
- Step-7: Congrats! You did it. Now just click on save button to download Gif from Twitter.
You May also Like: How to Enable or Disable Superfetch in Windows 10/8/7.
How to Save Gif from Twitter on Android.
- Step-1: Open the Twitter app on your Android phone and copy the post Url which you want to download.
- Step-2: Now go to Play Store and search for “Tweet2Gif” and install it on your phone.
- Step-3: Now open the “Tweet2Gif” App and paste the Gif Url to download it and click on “Download Gif” button in the App.
- Step-4: Now just wait for some time so that the download process complete.
- Step-5: And you are done. Now you can download Gifs from twitter very easily through your phone because you know that “how to save Gif from Twitter on Android.“
- Step-6: If this App does not work for you, then you can use many other Twitter Gif downloader, which is available free of cost on play store.
- Step-7: More Twitter Gif Downloader: ” +Download 4 Instagram Twitter, Gif For Twitter, etc.
- Step-8: Download any app from play store from step-7 and install it on your phone and the rest of the process is same for all the apps just like “Tweet2Gif“.
- Step-9: Now you can download Gif from Twitter very quickly with the help of the above Apps.
You May also Like: How to Convert Exe to Apk Files – 100% Working Method.
How to Save Gif from Twitter on iPhone.
- Step-1: First of all open the Twitter App on your Phone.
- Step-2: Copy the Url of the post which you want to save.
- Step-3: Now go to the App Store and search for this App “GIFwrapped” and install it on your iPhone.
- Step-4: After doing the above step now just open the App “GIFwrapped” and paste the Url which you copied from Twitter. This App “GIFwrapped” has a built-in browser.
- Step-5: Now wait for some time so that the App complete his process.
- Step-6: Now click on the button at the Top right corner and choose the option of “Save to Library.”
- Step-7: And That’s all Now you can download Gif from Twitter as much as you want. Because now you know that “How to Save Gif from Twitter on iPhone.
You May also Like: 11 Cool Notepad Tricks and Hacks 2017: Everyone Should Know.
Thanks! for reaching out here. I hope that above mention method will help you to “Download Gifs from Twitter” in few clicks. If the above methods working for you then don’t forget to share it with your friends so that they also get benefit from it. And if you have any questions/suggestions you can ask in the comment section.